Charity and Social Value
We are an approved housing provider for many local authorities, Registered Social Landlords (RSL) and housing charities. We work with these organisations to provide practical solutions that offer the best value for money, and a high standard of living for families and individuals in need.
Our staff have built close relationships with the local authority officers whom we work with, based on mutual professional trust. Properties are monitored and occupancy checked; any anti-social behaviour by tenants is dealt with and authority officers are informed accordingly.
Our membership to many professional bodies within the industry ensures we adhere to our statutory obligations and helps to reassure investors of our professionalism.
Our staff have received training on the following initiatives:
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Act 2004
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 2014
- Welfare Reform Act 2012
- Benefit Cap
- The Homelessness (Suitability of Accommodation) (England) Order 2003
- Housing Act 2004 HMO HHSRS (Housing Health Safety Rating System 2004) updated policy Oct 2018
- Tenancy management, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2018)
- Equality 2010 Act
- Mental Health Awareness