Housing and Support for Disabled Living
Our work with our partners has identified an immediate and growing need for the provision of housing for the disabled community. We are pleased to now offer a new combined model that allows mixed-use for both disabled and non-disabled users.
Our accommodation provides high levels of access for wheelchair users, non-ambulant and able-bodied occupants. This allows for full interaction and shared living under one roof, creating a unique, socially cohesive environment.
- Disabled access wet rooms provide independent control of tenants’ personal hygiene
- High-rise WC gives users easier access
- Each unit has better access for wheelchairs and more space to manoeuvre
- Wet rooms have completely level access to shower and low-level grab rails
- Disabled access kitchens designed to meet the needs of disabled and non-disabled users