Build Your Career With Us
If you are a self-motivated individual interested in the issues we deal with, aspires to work for a company with a progressive and modern agenda, and who is interested in bringing about change for the better, then we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves in operating with complete integrity and being a team you can trust. We employ dedicated staff and we never compromise on our ideals. All our employees adhere to an internally consistent code of shared values.
Experience is great, but it is also talent, drive and a passion for change that we are after. If you think you have something to offer us, please get in touch and show us how you can make a difference.
We are interested in hearing from talented individuals who are ambitious and want to be challenged
IIf you are ready to make a difference, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short introduction, explaining why you think you are right for us.
Why Work for Us?
Working within our team you can be involved in making a difference in people’s lives, contributing to great projects and helping grow the business. We enjoy seeing people flourish and seek to promote from within. We provide high standard properties and services, and we work with professionals to accomplish this.
A place for everyone
It takes many different characters to make a team, which is why we value personality, individuality and diversity. We regularly participate in team-building social activities, such as charity events and 5-a-side football matches. We want to ensure every employee feels included and proud to work at Stef & Philips.
Diverse Roles Require Diverse Skills
Whether you have a background in property or other industry experience, there are many ways you could fit into our team.
We are interested in finding skilled individuals that can help:
- Develop our properties from planning stages to securing the lease
- Devise sales and marketing strategies to attract great charities and local authorities
- Manage the properties and help support our tenants
- Organise events and community projects, either from our London office or on-site
- Ensure smooth operations, managing everything from rent reviews to financial audits
- Strengthen our HR, finance and communications teams
- Our head office at The Grange, 100 High Street, London N14 6BN
- We are based in a modern office block in north London
- Planning is vital to our ongoing projects and success
- Southgate has been our home for the past fifteen years
- We are a collaborative team and everyone gets the training they need